Recent content by Joser

  1. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    I’ve been iceing but not elavating. It’s seems pretty good in the morning but later in the day like now, 3:12 pm eastern time, it’s hurting pretty good. I pray I didn’t mess anything up. My surgeon says he did more then he expected to, but he is so hard to talk to I couldnt tell you what he did...
  2. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    Sorry I haven’t been on for a while. Just wanted to let you know how things were going. I still have pain and pain going down the right side of my leg. I had quite a fall about 10 days ago, my whole left side of my body is bruised and ribs are hurting something terriable. I didn’t think I hit...
  3. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    It’s terrible you had no one to care for you after your surgery. I don’t know how you did it. I feel so bad for you and after 9 surgeries. You are one brave woman and wish I could have helped you. This is my third day and the pain seems worse, I couldn’t do this without my husband. I'm so sorry.
  4. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    Yes, they did give me a General Anaesthetic. Thanks for the Information. Another thing they didn’t tell me. Not quit happy with this Doctor.
  5. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    No, they put a tube down my throat. I will try to put ice on 40 minutes. Should I do this all day or 3 or 4 times a day? my Doctor was not very clear and they wouldn’t let my husband In so they could talk to him. They gave me a sheet of paper with stuff on it for before surgery. A little late!
  6. J

    TKR Pain Med Tolerance

    I’ve been on narcotics for over 20 years now due to chronic pain. So now, no other Doctor can give me meds. Had a meniscus tear that was pretty bad and they went in and cleaned it out. I know it’s nothing like all of you have gone through with KR but it still hurts. So...the narcotics Im on...
  7. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    Yes I’m icing but not as long as your saying, maybe about 20, 25 minutes. Today I can take my bandage off and can’t wait. It’s on tight and hurts the back of my knee. So As soon As I have coffee, off it comes. Lol They I intubated me and not sure why. Is that normal? Thanks everyone for the help.
  8. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    I didn’t get pain meds because Ive been going to Pain Management for 20 years for other chronic pain. The meds. I take I guess I’m to use to them, they are not working on my knee. Thank you so much for responding, I was trying to find someone to tell me this pain is normal. Thanks again
  9. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    Im sorry, I guess I shouldn’t be here. This is a place for knee replacements and other replacement. I just had a Arthroscopy, nothing compared to what all of you have gone through. Again, Im sorry
  10. J

    Arthroscopy Pain day after

    Sorry, I should of put a title on my post. Had meniscus Arthroscopy yesterday and having lots of pain. My doctors told me to walk but it hurts the more I walk. I have read to just rest, ice and elevate. Is this only what I should be doing? I realize I should of read all that’s here but recent...
Back
Top Bottom