Recent content by Jolease

  1. J

    Knee Infection* Still Struggling

    Hi @juzzy I just read your thread and can certainly sympathize. Although I didn’t get a knee infection I’ve gone through 3 surgeries in a very short time. I just turned 50 and it has been a nightmare for me. I’m 6 months post op from 3rd surgery and still suffer daily. If I to had known would...
  2. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    Today marks 5 months of this 3rd surgery recovery... let’s see I believe my knee after it’s fully healed will be ok. I have lots of surrounding issues that make it painful and frustrating. The IT band is still tight, got a tight sharp pain I think is my hamstring at the back of knee.I’m working...
  3. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    @Didot Im ok thanks for asking :) .. knee still not good.. I’m trying to carry on:)
  4. J

    TKR Implant loose soon after surgery.

    @psych96 . I’m very sorry your going through all this. It’s very frustrating and I had nothing and still have nothing but issues. I have it band syndrome which gives me so much pain after walking for just a short time. What did you do to helps yours?
  5. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    So the saga continues... my knee now crackles at the side where I’m having the pain. It’s also happening much quicker than it was. I’m just sick over this, I can’t walk more than a few minutes and then it gets that awful pain. I made a surgeon appointment for next week but I’m not sure I will...
  6. J

    TKR TS’s lopsided recovery'

    Wow you should feel sooo good!! 10 Months and back to work!! Yay! I followed your journey and am happy for you... I hope one day after almost 2 years I can return to my life as we know it... good luck Tracey .:wave:you sure inspire me...
  7. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    @Irish471 Thank-you:) :-) (:
  8. J

    Revision TKR Hmm. Not thrilled with the revision yet

    I am so with you:( I’m calling my surgeon I’m in so much pain. It takes nothing for my knee to flare up and cause so much pain. I just am hoping it’s just the it band but I can’t believe the pain excruciating when going down a slight hill or stairs.. I sure hope you feel relief soon!! Xx
  9. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    Hey all... so I’ve had a camping friend that I reached out to after her replacement 4 weeks ago... we all know how lonely this recovery is.. and yes I told her about bonesmart... anyways she was 4 weeks post and passed away up where we camp... I’m so sad and can’t help but feel it could of been...
  10. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    @Rockgirl4 Thank- you so much for replying it really helps when you know someone else has experienced this. Not that I’d wish it on anyone. I sure hope it improves I am going to look for someone who deals with it band issues. My hip is defiantly tight and I have started rolling it every day...
  11. J

    Knee Infection* Right TKR revision from staph infection<

    I’m so sorry your having to go through all this! I will be thinking of you and sending you hugs..
  12. J

    Revision TKR Hmm. Not thrilled with the revision yet

    @eaglemom I wish I had answers for you, but I’m miserable too.:blackcloud: I wish I never had the initial surgery cause I’m way worse off! I hope that will change down the road but with every surgery I’ve had awful pain . Sending you a virtual hug :console2:we’ve got to hold onto hope things get...
  13. J

    Revision TKR Jolease's knee saga part 3<^

    @Rockgirl4 When you had IT band issues, was yours aggravated by walking after just a short time? Also did it seem to start at hip and have awful pain at the side of the knee? I’m feeling so helpless right now. I’ve been rolling it, had a deep tissue massage yesterday, tens machine , but going to...
Back
Top Bottom