Recent content by JoeSmithNH

  1. JoeSmithNH

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    And I just scheduled my other knee for June 27 th ..... bring on the PT!
  2. JoeSmithNH

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Well I am scheduled for March 28. for my 1st and 9/17 for my 2nd. The decision is now which to do Left or Right first - I have a few weeks to research that. :cheers:
  3. JoeSmithNH

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I am going to be in for mid March (19, 20 or 21) - waiting on confirmation of which one. This will be my first TKR. I am going Right knee first then will set up to do the Left. I will go on how I work through recovery and Doc's orders on when - 10 weeks after the first or after vacation...
Back
Top Bottom