Recent content by JoanneC

  1. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    just to update Tried a lot of stuff bananas, soap. tonic. physio massages Nothing worked so I contacted my Dr and he has put me on Quinine for a 4 week trial First tab tonight. Hope it works ;)
  2. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    I will try xx thanks
  3. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    Thanks x
  4. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    I will look at this thanks
  5. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    I will try this x thanks
  6. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    I will look at this x thanks
  7. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    Hi Yes we have similar in the Uk but unfortunately its not cutting it. I cant bend enough to massage my own legs and although my husband does his best he struggles at 3am x
  8. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    Hi I had my right knee replacement ON 14 september
  9. JoanneC

    TKR 19 months out still pain

    I too felt like my gait was off and the leg was longer. The more I exercised did my squats and practised walking it slowly felt better xx
  10. JoanneC

    TKR Vice grip like around the knee

    Hi I had this and it is only now easing. Squats and stretches really helped , warm heat pad also helped. Nurofens and time.
  11. JoanneC

    TKR Cramp

    I am 4 months post op and am really struggling with cramp and sleep particularly at night on my operated leg. Lasts for over an hour. Is this normal? My surgeon is very quick and says its all fine see you in a year.
  12. JoanneC

    TKR Ian Bothams Revitive

    Thank you - My knee cap is really unstable. I dont mind pain as long as it wont do any damage. My thigh muscle is really tight also.
  13. JoanneC

    TKR Ian Bothams Revitive

    I cant do walking and I am ultra unsteady on my feet. I get tingling and restless legs which I was hoping it would help. I do try and do Ankle pumps tho
  14. JoanneC

    TKR Ian Bothams Revitive

    It was 26 December 2007. Thank you for this no datw for my knee but I currently cant weight bear. I am listed for an urgent knee replacement but no sign yet.
Back
Top Bottom