Recent content by JHPainter

  1. JHPainter

    Raised commode seat and shoe advice please?

    Hi Everyone, Wow - thank you for all of your helpful informative replies and links. First order of business, I did (I think?) reply to the Valentine Forum to indicate that my Left hip is being replaced on Valentine's day (2-14-18). Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to...
  2. JHPainter

    Raised commode seat and shoe advice please?

    Hi there, I need your advice and help. Do you have any recommendations on raised commode seats? Is it possible to get a heated raised commode seat (Ha ha - just kidding - kind of???) Also, I confess I am a birkenstock + socks person and I wonder if this will work after my surgery? If you...
  3. JHPainter

    2 weeks left to chicken out.. my random thoughts

    Dear Mascara Mom, I am a total noob (newbie) here and my surgery is scheduled for 2/14/18. I love to see how many encouraging words you are getting on this forum. As for my personal hip journey...One thing I noticed was a strange sense of relief when the surgery date was actually scheduled...
  4. JHPainter

    2018 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Hi there, My hip replacement is scheduled for 2-14-18! What a Valentine's gift, eh? Thank you for providing this forum.
Back
Top Bottom