Recent content by Jean houston

  1. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    No I haven’t tried any extra therapy. How do you fimd that kind of therapy? @Pumpkln my revision was 21 July 2020. No I haven’t tried anything other than regular therapy so far thanks.
  2. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @Pumpkln I’m sorry I had a complete revision. 14weeks was ago. I am allergic to nickel. And I didn’t explain so sorry I left that out. I didn’t know how to use this site. if don’t mind answering me again I would very appreciated. Thank you
  3. J

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @Cementless did dr Kruezer talk a lot about your problem and explain things. I went to dr Incavo and he never gave me the time of day. I went to two others and they explained a lot of things to me. I left my first doctor because he said it takes time for you to heal. 21 months is to long. I...
  4. J

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @Cementless, where did dr Kreuzer do your operation . Thank you for answering.
  5. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @@Robert johnson what was your signs in hospital. I keep complaining to the doctor about pain at six week visit, and he said time time. Are you happy with your knee now? And how long was it before you felt good.
  6. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @Celle thank you for that information.
  7. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @Pumpkln does a specialist have to do an exchange or my regular orthopedic that I have now.
  8. J

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @Cementless, yes I reserached him. He is on my insurance but Invo8 isn’t on it. How did you know it was loose? Is there a special X-ray they can do? My nickel count is 4.1. Were you always in pain, or did it happen later on. How long the second time around did you start feeling better? Who...
  9. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @pumpkln sorry misspelled your name. Dr said bone has grown in very well, but leg is loose maybe need a spacer. Is there a test to see how big you will need. Is there a test to show your ligament.
  10. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @Punkin my bone are fine but loose leg with a lot of pain, had lots of therapy and got my kneecap tracking properly. But still pain and doctor said loose knee.
  11. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    Who has had a bigger spacer put in after tkr. Can you tell me anything about it?
  12. J

    Revision TKR Added spacer in tkr

    @Jamie t3rd opinion, doctor said loose instable, maybe add spacer how often does that work.
  13. J

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @Cementless I live in pearland texas and wondered if the surgeon is really good. Who was he I know the name but can’t quite remember.. I’m so glad you are doing good. I am allergic to nickel. How long has it been for you and was it a lot harder the second time around. I was looking at Dr...
  14. J

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @Cementless how are you doing with your revision.
Back
Top Bottom