Recent content by Javamama

  1. Javamama

    Bilateral TKR 4 Months Post BTKR

    Tomorrow marks three weeks since my BTKR. I had a couple of setbacks in the hospital (not directly related to surgery) that I needed to overcome, but I'm home now, and recovering fine. I definitely stay on track with the meds. I take Norco around the clock and one Dilaudud first thing in the AM...
  2. Javamama

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    We're gonna be BETTER than ever!
  3. Javamama

    Knee replacement May 27. Help!

    My surgery is tomorrow at 12. Yep, I'm definitely nervous, but keeping my eyes on the prize. I have a wonderful tribe of caring people behind me who will help me through. And this includes YOU, BoneSmart friends. All of you are a blessing and I hope to be of support to you one day, too. Here we...
  4. Javamama

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Vamanos! There's always room for more and we'll both be peaceful for our procedures.
  5. Javamama

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Wow, never thought I'd do this, but here goes...Yup, my BTKR is scheduled for May 19. I'm a little anxious so we decided to chill in Hawaii the week before to rest and relax.
Back
Top Bottom