Recent content by janeymac

  1. janeymac

    TKR It's Done!!!

    Good luck with you new knee. Jane Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. janeymac

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    Congratulations on your new knee. I got mine Monday the 18th of April. My advise to you would be if you are sitting or laying down always have ice on it. Ice has been my survivor. At night I strap ice on my knee with an ice pack and ace bandage. Happy recovery, Jane Sent from my iPad...
  3. janeymac

    TKR I am home and starting on the other side.

    Hi Everyone, I'm having a difficult time with sciatic nerve pain. It's in my right butt cheek. Since I had surgery on my right knee I can't do my stretches. I was wondering if there is anything else that can be done. I take Oxycodone HCL 5 mg every 5 hours and if I remember a Tylenol...
  4. janeymac

    Paper cut

    The cut was not a problem. I had my surgery as planned and hate that I worried about it. Thanks for all the support. I am now on the other side. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  5. janeymac

    TKR My Knee Replacement - Is My Progress Normal

    Hi Windyone555, I had my RTKR on the same day, 4/18/16. Boy, am I glad that's over with. Good luck in your recovery. Please keep me posted. Jane Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  6. janeymac

    TKR I am home and starting on the other side.

    I am on the other side now. My surgery was 4/18//16. The dr told my husband that my surgery ran longer because I have very hard bones. Not to much in the way of excruciating pain. May have been an eight the night of surgery but only about a three now. I have had some PT which for the most...
  7. janeymac

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I'm 51 and having RTKR tomorrow also. I am so nervous my stomach hurts. Good luck to both of y'all tomorrow. Ericka8550 and jacksmom43 Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  8. janeymac

    Paper cut

    Thanks Josephine, I just don't want any surprises. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  9. janeymac

    Paper cut

    So a cut that happen three weeks before should be alright? I'm suppose to have surgery Monday. I just praying this won't stop it.
  10. janeymac

    April 18th is D-day!

    Good luck I'm having my right knee done Monday as well, hopefully.
  11. janeymac

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I'm scheduled for my Total Knee replacement surgery 4/18/2016.
Back
Top Bottom