Recent content by Jag1000

  1. J

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    Agreed....hope you're doing well post surgery.
  2. J

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    Update....First dental cleaning post-op. Caught between OS wanting me to take antibiotics but leaving it to dentist to prescribe, and dentist wanting OS to prescribe. White Knight to the rescue in my GP-explained that antibiotics not really necessary, then prescribes me their one-dose standard...
  3. J

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    So, is an antibiotic regimen for a short period of time before and after surgery too high a price for a little "insurance"? Doesn't seem like a huge ask. I'm more concerned about the year wait for a cleaning.
  4. J

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    I apologize for not responding.....I have been what I would call "clinically depressed" since surgery and not really doing a lot, other than trying to keep my ahead above water in my work life. In the last two-three weeks I've had some good sessions in outpatient PT. I'm 10 weeks out, and...
  5. J

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    And it sucks just as bad as folks said it would. Lots of doubts, dang, why did I do this? I am miserable. Family has been great, though, and nice Fathers' Day. But looking forward to another night of pain and no sleep. I guess the idea is just to put as much time as you can between you and...
  6. J

    I guess reality starts to hit.....

    ...when you start the three-day countdown washing with the surgical scrub. Sheesh.
  7. J

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hello, having a TKR left knee on June 15. Scared to death does not even begin to describe. Had plenty of surgeries before, including two level lumbar fusion, but this one's got me worried.
Back
Top Bottom