Recent content by itsne1967

  1. I

    THR Feeling great

    I made it to the other side on October 10th. My surgery went very well and the Dr performed the lateral approach. The next day after surgery I could feel the difference immediately. I did not have that awful pain that I'd had for so many years. The only pain I had was from the surgical...
  2. I

    Surgery october10th

    I am sorry Josephine, my sister has had 3 hip replacments , she had clots on her second. Thanks for the advice, like you said it is better knowing going in.
  3. I

    Surgery october10th

    I just had my pre-op, she said I am at the high range for thick blood and that I clot fast. My surgery is this Thursday. I am scared and anxious. She drew lots of new blood to do further tests. Which is fine as I'd rather be safe than sorry. I do have the family history of by sister having clots...
  4. I

    New here and terrified

    Butterfly , good luck. All will go well. Can't wait to hear your post from the other side. My thr is scheduled for October 10th.
  5. I

    Scared newbie

    Thanks for the answers to my questions and support.
  6. I

    Scared newbie

    I will be having my first thr on October 10th, if everything goes well 6 weeks later I will be doing the left. I was diagnosed with severe OA in my hips a couple of years ago. Since then my hips have progressively worsened. I have a lot of pain just walking or gong up the stairs. I am so...
  7. I

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    Hi, I am having my right done on October 10th, if everything goes well the left 6 weeks after.
Back
Top Bottom