Recent content by horselady3

  1. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Thank you @PoetryChef. Got myself almost sorted in a day :heehee: Only a few bits left to do now. Good luck too you as well. :)
  2. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Agree with you @Jockette if I’d have waited till 28th I’d have probably tried to wriggle out of it.
  3. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Thank you @SusieShoes I do get cold so will remember an extra layer and nice warm socks :)
  4. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Thank you @Knitquilt I think I just panicked. I had organised so much (girls, school, hubby, horses, dogs) think worrying about what clothes shoes I need Should just be a nice excuse to go and do a bit of shopping tomorrow. Only thing to remember is final blood test on monday. And obviously...
  5. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Thank you @Celle all the info will make good reading :) :-) (:
  6. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Oh my that made me chuckle @Jockette regarding the hair brushing. I have been in so much pain with my knee, some days the pain is unbearable but I just push on though it, determined not to give in thinking they had it all wrong then being aged only 43. 4 years ago it was suggested that I had...
  7. horselady3

    4 Days to go, and totally unprepared

    Hello every one, So I had made the decision after 4 years of putting it off right TKR I have taken the plunge. I was finally given a date for 28th November, which was fine I had plenty of time to prepare 8 weeks. Today (3rd November) I’ve had a phone call that my surgery has been brought...
  8. horselady3

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    After phone call from hospital today my Right TKR has been brought forward originally 28th November now next Tuesday 7th November. Feel unprepared, unready. Now in complete panic that I don’t have what I need to go into hospital. Unsure of what footwear to take. Any recommendations please. Can’t...
  9. horselady3

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Thank you for adding me. So after 4 years of refusal. I’ve finally given in right TKR booked for 28th November. Feeling very nervous not quite sure if 8 weeks of this will be easy :yikes::scare:
Back
Top Bottom