Recent content by hoogy

  1. H

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Fedinstructor glad things went well and you are at home recovering
  2. H

    Monday Jan 27- new hip

    Surgery went well. Came home on Wednesday at noon. Visiting nurse yesterday. checks my INR. she will be coming every Monday and thursday for five weeks. That is the secdule. Walking with the cruthes. the walker at hospital was unconfortable. Used the cruthes and felt a lot better. No pain the...
  3. H

    Monday Jan 27- new hip

    Rehab was good. Had a lot less pain. Then coming into fall. Starting to get pain in right hip. Was taking 800 MG of ibeprofin. Said no more going to go get right hip replaced. As for walker only used it one day in the hospital then went onto crutches. Used crutches at home ,then to one crutch...
  4. H

    Monday Jan 27- new hip

    On Monday jan 27 getting right hip replaced. Last march 4 had left hip replaced. Can't wait for pain to be gone
  5. H

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Going in January 27 to have right hip total replacement. I had the left one done on march 4 2013
  6. H

    THR Street walking

    I had my THR left hip on March 4 2013. I walk mostly without a cane but have it with me when I go for walks. Today I noticed that if I walk on side of road putting left hip by ditch, my limp goes away. Then I remembered them adding one to left leg. I am going to see doctor tomorrow for six week...
Back
Top Bottom