Recent content by HoneyMcG

  1. H

    TKR How long out of work realistically?

    Hi Lisa - I'm Linda and I have an office job too. I'm a paralegal and must walk up stairs to enter my building then up a long flight of stairs to my office. I have had both of my knees done. With my left knee, I was out of the office for two weeks, on my pain meds (Tramadol) for two weeks...
  2. H

    TKR 21 weeks and struggling

    Hi Dancingqueen: How are you doing now? I had my left knee TKR done in April and honestly, I felt like it wasn't quite that bad so I scheduled my right knee for 9/15 and boy was this one a totally different experience! With my left knee, I was off of the Tramadol in 2 weeks with very little...
  3. H

    TKR Feeling sorry for myself and frustrated. LTKR ten days ago.

    Nanmo1228 - I feel your pain as I am two weeks post right TKR today! My left knee was done in April and I used the walker for just about four weeks before successfully (and comfortably) transitioning to the cane. My in-home PT person has had me try using the cane a few times but I'm just not...
  4. H

    TKR HoneyMcG's recovery

    I'm doing well - feeling better every day! I have noticed that the recovery for this TKR (right leg - and I am right-handed) is very different from the recovery for my left leg (which was on 4/7/2022). I have so much more thigh pain this time than I did last time. Both joints feel amazing -...
  5. H

    2022 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    Could you please add me to the September surgery list? I am having my right TKR on 9/15.
  6. H

    Welcome to the April Rainbows 2022 Knee Recovery Club

    How can I request my name be added to the above list? My left TKR was on 4/7/2022. --HoneyMcG
Back
Top Bottom