Recent content by Honey007

  1. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    I took a bad fall out of state last Tuesday, coming down hard after tripping over a tree root and landing on a gravel dirt area in search of a baby moose down below. It was our last day of our long awaited trip to Jackson WY. I hit the ground with such impact landing on my left knee, elbow and...
  2. H

    Spine Spine Fusion Tuesday L4 L5 with cracked facet removed and conjoined nerves

    Oh just seeing this. I have been AWOL. I had two additional surgeries two weeks after spinal fusion to remove two large kidney stones. I am in such pain. Nothing like my two TKRs. It is one month later and I can barely walk. My surgeon met with me for post op and he said I’m doing great. I was...
  3. H

    Spine Spine Fusion Tuesday L4 L5 with cracked facet removed and conjoined nerves

    Spine Fusion Tuesday L4 L5 with cracked facet removed and conjoined nerves. You all helped me in the past with two TKRs and I was astounded by the help I received. Both instances were a success and the facility I had them done at was top notch. I had quite a different experience this time I’m...
  4. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Good to know, I cannot thank you enough!
  5. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Jamie, I’m getting a bit concerned. I can barely walk on my left leg. its Going on about 7 days now, and I am still barely able to walk with my knee pain on left leg. My right has gotten considerably better. I saw my Orthapedic a few days ago. They did not do an X-ray, just static it was my...
  6. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Thank you, I agree with all you said. I also should have mentioned I have Psoriatriac Arthritis and have been trying to build strength so I will be able to have a wonderful time in Wyoming this June. I envision missing everything as I can’t really hike and it’s so much walking. I guess I overdid...
  7. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Oh thank you! I have missed you all!
  8. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    It has been a year since my left replacement, and two yrs since right. Both successful. I’m not adding to my original thread as thinking it will not post new. I have Psoriatic Arthritis, and tried to do some excercise recently to gain strength. I feel both knees have been hit with a baseball bat...
  9. H

    TKR Swelling two years post op

    My right knee was replaced In August of 2019 and wa a success. I wrote all about my replacements here and I loved being part of this group. I have noticed the upper part of my knee more on lower left appears puffy and I’m guessing has fluid on it. It does not really cause pain, but I also have...
  10. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Fractured sacrum was my diagnosis after hurting myself at the last week of PT for my Physical Therapy. My knee was done end of May. It is going on 4 weeks now when my pain started in my back due to tough strengthing exercises. Not much can be done but rest, and use walker while it heals on own...
  11. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Yes sorry about typo. I injured my back during last week of physical therapy for my knee replacement.
  12. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    Ok, now I know what is wrong- hurt myself last week of PY for my second knee replacement I had end of May. i was doing very extensive strength excercises my last week and got hurt. X-ray showas a pinched nerve, but 3 weeks later having been in excruciating pain in back and legs, bladder issues...
  13. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    @Jockette Thank you I am so happy someone understands. I will look into getting some kind of home health !
  14. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    I found out I have a pinched nerve from arthritis on L4 and L5 due to overworking at PT on week 6 after TKR. i was given steroid shot, 5 day steroid pack and told they would do MRI after 5 days if not better. The pain is excruciating worse then either of my TKs, stabbing pain when I try to...
  15. H

    TKR Back again, 1 and 2 years post op

    @Celle i understand. It has happened at another place as well for back PT. I think I try to make it look effortless, smile and act enthusiastic to be a good patient. Trust me that will never happen again! Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom