Recent content by holly928

  1. holly928

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi Maggie94.. No, I have not started a thread.. I really don't know what to say, so I'm just taking it all in... maybe afterwards I will have more to say!!
  2. holly928

    New Here

    yep everyone is different, but for some reason, I measure myself and progress or severity of condition by what is happening to everyone else.. i will just do what the Dr. says and do what I can.. but hopefully in a quick fashion.
  3. holly928

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Thank you Maggie.. glad you are going first!!! looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences and about how everyone's doing.. we'll make it!!
  4. holly928

    New Here

    First of all, that's great! Congratulations on your weight loss. That's awesome!! My Dr. has never mentioned my weight to me but i know I could lose about 75 lbs.. But now is not the time i guess. Not going to happen in 2 weeks!! He did say my weight had nothing to do with the severity of my...
  5. holly928

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Thank you. I am feeling better already..
  6. holly928

    New Here

    Hi there, We're in the same boat.. I'm scheduled for TKR on 1/29 and overweight. I had meniscus surgery in October and wondered if this was why it was not succcessful... I'm really really nervous about this whole thing.. it'll be great to talk to people who are in the same boat.
  7. holly928

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    :scaredycat:Hi there. I don't know what I'm doing here!!! I am scheduled for surgery on 1/29 and terrified..
Back
Top Bottom