Recent content by Hedy1962

  1. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    Thank you for your reply - I have had terrible problems with this knee - First there was the Faulkeston Tibular Transfer 10 years ago and then last March it was time for the TKR which I knew I would have to have at some stage. All was going absolutely brilliantly - I was back cycling on my...
  2. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    Thank you for your advise - I am not in Physio - My GP sent me to them as my Surgeon is away on holiday but the physio would not touch me as he did believe that there was something wrong with the patellar - The patellar was re-surfaced during the operation last March.
  3. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    Any idea of treatment for this kind of injury?
  4. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    Basically I was getting out of bed and bent my knee to lift over the dog who was asleep on my other leg - Husband pulled on my ankle To help me bend my knee further - Which it did! X
  5. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    So NOT Patellar Clunk a broken Patellar - Any advice - See the surgeon in 8th september.
  6. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    Patellar Clunk Syndrome? It is very likely that I am suffering from this - Started 5 mths after TKR - Knee was clicking since surgery but didnt have any pain with it - Three weeks ago pain started just on the outside edge of the patellar and has since been getting rapidly worse - The clicking...
  7. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    2nd March 2020 and the right knee - I am currently in a rehabilitation unit in France - I am with others who had TKR on or around the same date - I am the slowest with regard to progress and also the youngest. Thank You
  8. H

    TKR Post Op 1 week - highs and lows

    You had your operation the same day as me!! I had a Tibular Transfer 9 years ago before my TKR. Struggling with the physio due to muscle issues. The actual implant does not seem to be causing any issues - I am in France in a rehabilitation unit - Been here since two days after the operation. We...
  9. H

    TKR Patellar Clunk Syndrome?

    12 days ago I had a Total Knee Replacement after a Tibular Transfer in 2010. Recovery in Physio is very slow compared to other people who have had their TKR. My problem is due to muscle weakness and muscle tension which is preventing progress. Could this be due to the muscles being in the...
Back
Top Bottom