Recent content by hallmark17

  1. H

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    Hello Stephanie33. Well tomorrow is the day! 7:30 in the morning. First one of the day. Friday was my last day at work and I took six weeks FMLA. I was off three weeks with the left hip replacement. I'm A little nervous since my husband fell off the truck bed yesterday while unloading a lawn...
  2. H

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  3. H

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    I'm having my second hip replacement on April 10. I had a LTHR in October 2016 with no complications and I'm praying this surgery will go as well. Im looking forward to being free from this pain. I'm 61 years old and have been suffering or over 20 years. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. H

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    10 April 17 hallmark17 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom