Recent content by gwenc

  1. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks @Layla and @zauberflöte
  2. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Everything is going well. Second opinion said wait and see ... Inconclusive. PT is definitely helping..
  3. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks Layla!!!!!
  4. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks @Layla ! All of your prayers and well-wishes from all of you are very valuable to me. I had my first PT yesterday and it went well. Have not got my second opinion firmly scheduled yet, but hoping for end of this week or beginning of next. I will keep everyone updated after that...
  5. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks @mojo33
  6. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks Layla!
  7. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Going next week. So @Josephine, in your opinion, you are 100% certain that the stem is loose, and the only thing to do is have revision surgery? Is that correct?
  8. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    I not sure either but worth a try. If it doesn't help or makes it worse I will stop. I just need some hope at this point
  9. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    All drs policies are different. This docs limit is 90 day's
  10. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    No, he said you cant tell from the xrays that the stem is loose. So he is not denying her assessment, but not confirming it either. Going for second opinion next week.
  11. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    PT for weak thigh muscles in general, I suppose. At least he did not poo-poo my concerns and did say I should not be experiencing this type of pain this far out from surgery. He was concerned and gave me his time, so that is good. However he stands by his work and says he sees nothing in the...
  12. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Doctor said he didn't see anything in the x-rays which indicates a loose stem, but was very concerned with the type and location of pain I have been experiencing.. Pain on rising from sitting, and pain when walking COULD be a loose stem. However he wants me to try PT for 6 weeks to see how that...
  13. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks Layla!
  14. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    Thanks all. Very scared but still hoping against hope....
  15. gwenc

    THR gwenc's recovery

    tHANKS Layla!
Back
Top Bottom