Recent content by Guss

  1. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    Is it normal for my tkr knee to be way warmer than my original other knee?
  2. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    After 4 years I found a different doctor, MY real bend is 100, My original doctor was trying evidently trying to make me feel better or whatever. Well, I have a decision , complete removal and replace with no guarantees it would be better. I decided to live with it the way it is. And my other...
  3. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    I did just get a new opinion from a different Doctor, He said, I'm at 100 degrees of bend , the numb nerve damage feeling around my ankle can happen, my options are Leave it as is, or have it removed and replaced with a new knee, I will have to decide. I wonder has anyone else had a replacement...
  4. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    I'm 3years since TKR, my bend is 112, my doctor said that is all you need to walk, I still have numbness and irritation around my ankle and a few inches above, I have stiffness, Slight pain, I can walk steps are ok going down is somewhat irritating, putting on socks pants and undies is still a...
  5. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    TKR done April 2023, I still have that tight band around my ankle , it seems to have gotten worst it is now waking me up at night, difficult to find a way to sleep without the irritation. My Rom is now at 112 degrees not any better than before. I walk at least 10000 steps every day mow my own...
  6. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    Went to the knee doctor first of April, my bend is 112 degrees, this is after 2 years my doctor said anything over 110 degrees is good, I guess he hasn't tried dressing or going down steps with a 112-degree bend, yes, I can dress myself and go down steps, it's a little challenging. But no...
  7. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    I guess this is good as it gets, I will learn to live with-it like this. Thank you I will look foe Lysis of Adhesions doctors in my area.
  8. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    After 2 years, I still have the dead, numb feeling around my ankle. I saw my knee surgeon yesterday; I am at 112 knee bend. A little less than last year. I have stiffness most days and some minor pain especially if I work in my yard. Surgeon said probably scare tissue, he thought it best to...
  9. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    What is revision surgery? I'll be 2 years in April 2025 and need something done to help my bend and discomfort.
  10. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    My bend is at 116 degrees I can walk as far as I want, I can go up and downstairs. My lower leg, especially around my ankle feels numb and like there is a rope around it. My knee is usually always a little stiff. The only thing I have a problem doing is putting on my sock on my right foot, (the...
  11. G

    THR Antibiotics after THR for dental work

    I get very sick from taking antibiotics. I'm going to try a different one but I'm only going to take half the dose. I was vomiting and diarrhea for over 3 hours. I'll take my chances. Yes, they prescribed less and a different medicine, I'm not ready to be SICK again. I have also read where it is...
  12. G

    TKR Bending knee issues

    I have a problem bending my knee, surgery was 1st week of April 2023, over 8 months ago. I now walk ok, go up and down steps ok. bend is almost 110 degrees. I can't seem to go any farther for the last two and a half months. I have been riding a recumbent bike at least 3 times per week for 20...
  13. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    I have a problem bending my knee, surgery was 1st week of April 2023, over 8 months ago. I now walk ok, go up and down steps ok. bend is almost 110 degrees. I can't seem to go any farther for the last two and a half months. I have been riding a recumbent bike at least 3 times per week for 20...
  14. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    It’s been since April 2023 that I had my knee replaced. Saw the doctor about a month ago my ROM is now at 110 I can walk easily and go up steps easily down is still a little problem Dr. decided the scar tissue removal operation was not needed at this time wants to see me in a year unless I have...
  15. G

    TKR After a year and 2 months

    I saw my doctor on Monday 7/17, he has said since my third week it was scar tissue causing my problem of not being able to bend my knee. He checked my ROM I was at 95, if my ROM doesn't improve, he said I will need autoscopic surgery to remove the scar tissue. Probably in October. Has anyone had...
Back
Top Bottom