Recent content by Grizzly

  1. Grizzly

    THR Five days post op and feeling great

    Thursday the 27th was my THR date and my pain level has been almost nonexistent. I have followed Drs pain management protocol but very relieved that I haven't hurt at all. Only worry as I start to feel better that I don't do anything to dislocate hip. I am being very cautious but sometimes...
  2. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    @Jaycey. Thanks for your response and the article you referenced does help. Can't wait to start feeling better :-)
  3. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Kinda look forward to rehab and feeling better
  4. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Thank you for your response and I know this is the right decision for me and I think that it will all be better soon. Hate limping around in pain and wondering if I'm going to become addicted to pain killers but everyone tells me the Drs know what they are doing and to follow the regiment...
  5. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Just had my preop appointment and I think it went well but still a little apprehensive however I am tired of hurting and having to take pain meds just to go out to eat. Not too long to wait now. Everyone I talk to that's had hip replacement are very encouraging and so my outlook is positive...
  6. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Luck to you too and thanks to everyone for your encouragement. These pages do help.
  7. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Every little trip causes pain in my hip and then back down my leg. Just wish it would stop so I could just go out. Once in a while. Certainly apprehensive about the surgery but waiting just makes me want it over with. Cannot even go out to eat without having to rush home and get pain killers...
  8. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    Thank you bottomshollow a little encouragement can go a long way and it is surely appreciated.
  9. Grizzly

    Hip replacement after back surgery

    My problems started last summer while vacationing I started to notice pain in my hip and problems walking without pain but I could still drive. After coming home I went to see the OS (Orthopedic Surgeon) and he scheduled shots in my bad hip. After the shots I didn't notice much difference but...
  10. Grizzly

    2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    27 March Looking forward to starting my recovery.
  11. Grizzly

    When is it time?

    I'm 64 and have been in pain for about 6 months OS found back problems and sent me to Neurosurgeon who performed back surgery which helped my sciatic nerve problem however still am not able to even go to the store without hip pain in the groin as well as in the behind hip joint. I'm going back...
Back
Top Bottom