Recent content by grey j

  1. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    I had left knee revision surgery, June 2022 to replace 1st surgery, 2019, that was too loose! I have had pain in the revision knee since the surgery. the surgeon tells me that all of the parts are in the right place and stable. He has no answer for the pain. Every step that I take is...
  2. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    I year after left knee revision and I am unable to walk for more than 20 minutes, too painful. My knee is stiff and painful no matter what I do. I am very discouraged with the progress of my recovery. I am interested in hearing about others revision surgery.
  3. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hello Again.... 9 months after my left knee revision. Still painful walking, after about 20 minutes, my knee is stiff. Also have swelling below my knee cap on the inside of my knee. Has anyone had a knee revision and what is/was your experience. Thanks
  4. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hello, 7 months after a left knee revision, moving on very slowly. Now I realize that I will probably need TKR on my right knee. I don’t think I can lose another year ( too old).! Has anyone had any interaction with Regenerative Medicine for the knee instead of surgery? I see and hear many...
  5. G

    Revision TKR TKR revision

    Hi….I had a left knee revision June 8, 2022, original implant was put in too loose. I cannot walk for more than 20 min, painful walking, also I still cannot sit comfortably for very long, still move from chair to chair at home. My exercise is swimming and recumbent bike at the gym 4 or 5 days...
  6. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hi... Left knee revision was 6/8/22. I have been doing PT 2X a week for 2 months not doing anything that hurts, I learned the hard way, 1st go-round of PT........ Stopped PT last week. My knee is still very painful, I am able to walk about 15min, then must stop because of pain. It is...
  7. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    I am 8 weeks post op left knee revision and I am experiencing “pins and needles and muscle spasm”, only at night when I am down for the night. Up and down are how my nights are these days Need suggestions about how to get relief. Thanks!
  8. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Revision was June, 8 2022
  9. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    I am 7 weeks out from Left knee revision….my knee is very painful still and the step down drugs, that I am taking, don’t touch the pain. I can’t sit for more than 10 minutes, I go from chair to chair, then the only way to get relief is to lie down with my leg on a wedge cushion. PT is very...
  10. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    TKR: Revision, HELP: I am having a TK revision next month 2+ years after TKR due to instability. Is the surgery more difficult, is the recovery longer, what are the results of the second surgery?
  11. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hi knee replacement members……has anyone been told that they have Flexion and mid Flexion instability? I had left TKR 12/19 and still have pain and stiffness, 3rd opinion Ortho surgeon, said that I need revision surgery to correct this problem. Appreciate any info. Thanks!
  12. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hi..I had left TKR 12/19, difficult recovery and now 10/21, I still have pain and stiffness with every step that I take. I have had 2 second opinions, blood tests, many X-rays, bone scans, physical exams and the Dr’s could not determine any problems. Yesterday I had appointment with (different...
  13. G

    TKR 20 Months Not Great

    @Loren77 Sorry to hear that you are not doing great. My TKR was 12/10/19... I cannot walk without pain, my knee is very stiff..some swelling still. I had a second opinion, last week, new xrays, blood work, the works....seemed to be a very thorough exam. All results show the hardware is...
  14. G

    TKR 1 year post op

    Hi Banker Lady, My TKR was Dec/9 /2019, so I am also 14 months post op. Had 1 yr post op appointment with the surgeon on 12/5/20. The x rays showed no problems, blood tests showed no infection, but my knee is still so stiff .....( 10 lb block,of wood sounds about right)....that I have...
  15. G

    Revision TKR 3+ months LK Revision

    Hi....I am now 13 months post op...1 yr check up 1/14/21, showed “surgery was successful”, no apparent problems, However, I can only walk 30 min max, my gait is off, before the pain sends me back home. My knee is very stiff. I continue stretching, use the treadmill and recumbent bike at the...
Back
Top Bottom