Recent content by gregsohappy2

  1. gregsohappy2

    On going shoulder pain

    I'm having shoulder pain when I lie down and when I move my shoulder or put some weight on it .Even picking up my coffee cup cause me pain. I've been having this shoulder pain for 6 months now and it's not any better. My MRI showed I have mild OA in the shoulder .I have RA and OA so will I have...
  2. gregsohappy2

    THR Martial Arts after both hip replacement

    In 2015 I had my left hip replaced and 2016 I had my right hip replaced .It's been about 2 months since I had my right hip done and now I'm back at doing Martial Arts. Anyone had both hips replaced and back at Martial Arts ,please tell me how well you are doing in your Martial Arts?
  3. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    tony2hips I really think that the Dr. you had messed you up.I would look for someone that are known might well on doing might fine hip replacements. I had both of my hips done and I'm doing great. Able to walk to the store (2 block with out stopping or getting tired ).That popping could be your...
  4. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    Thursday I got my staples out and my wound looks good .The Dr. put strips over my wound .My X ray of my hips looks even and the replacement of my right hip looks good. My Dr. wants me to finish all my Blood thinner shots . Since I had both hips replaced my life is looking great.I'm walking...
  5. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    This Thursday I'm getting my staples out of my hip and see what my Dr. has to said about my X ray of my hip. I'm still doing good and I can tell my hip and leg are getting stronger.
  6. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    Sorry I've not been on there much. I've been resting. I'm able to get out of bed but not into bed. My children help me with that.I'm having to get Enoxaparin injection in my stomach (what a bumper) so I will not get blood clots.My right hip is doing fine.both of my legs feel like they are...
  7. gregsohappy2

    gregsohappy2's thread

    I'm doing OK ,I'm weak and it's hard to get in and out of bed .I have my children help me do that.My hip is painful and sore .Dr said, that my femur head was flat and when I walked it felt like my hip was coming out .He said that it was as bad as my left hip .Now that both hips are fixed I...
  8. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    Friday they let me go home.I'm having a rough time getting around.The Dr said my hip replacement went well and I need to be careful when moving around the house.I'm going to be resting a lot today . I have to see my Dr. July 7 for follow up apt.
  9. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    To day is the day for my right hip replacement .I'm getting ready to go to the hospital and I will not be on here for a few day .
  10. gregsohappy2

    gregsohappy2's thread

    I'm feeling worried and at the same time I know I need it done . My right hip is giving me pain and it's hard to put weight on my hip.I don't feel good today because of my hip. All I want to do is lay down .I guess it's time for me to get my hip replaced .Then I'll be able to walk again and...
  11. gregsohappy2

    gregsohappy2's thread

    I'm sorry ! I don't know how to do things on this site.I'm learning as I go and thanks for the info.
  12. gregsohappy2

    Bilateral THR Tony2hips Recovery

    I do not know if the Dr. was at fault with your hip surgery.I know that if a Dr. who does not do a lot of THR and not very skilled at what he does,then he will fail from time to time with surgery .When I had my first THR I was worried about the Dr. that was going to do it.He done my hand surgery...
  13. gregsohappy2

    gregsohappy2's thread

    My left hip finally feel like mine and this Monday I'll go and have my pre-op done so I can have my right hip replaced on June 22, 2016. My children call me metal Daddy and they are worried about me. We are getting the house ready for me when I get home from the hospital. I hope that my leg...
  14. gregsohappy2

    gregsohappy2's thread

    Thank you all for your info and help. I'm looking forward in able to walk again without a walker or crutches. By the way doctors found out that I have AVN and a bone cyst and an impingement of the right hip)
Back
Top Bottom