Recent content by Grammy Gimp

  1. Grammy Gimp

    My pre op story

    Webbie73, you rock and don't think otherwise! My grandbaby is one of the reasons I am ready (OK, as ready as I'm going to be) for my surgery. Four feet of snow, must be New England! Wishing you and your hubby the very best!
  2. Grammy Gimp

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you, Tim, for sharing your experience. Most of the posts I have found echo your own "one pre-op, one surgery..." perspective. The part about having a good knee...well, I really don't any way and going RTKR will only bring about the left's demise all that sooner, I figure. Waiting to...
  3. Grammy Gimp

    Finger/Thumb Carpometacarpal (CMC) Joint Treatment?

    So glad to see others who know about CMC and sorry for all who suffer. My right thumb can go from painful to excruciating in a matter of nanoseconds. My left is starting to follow suit. I only use a brace on the right, but recently purchased Tommy Copper fingerless gloves in hope they would...
  4. Grammy Gimp

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Surgery scheduled for May 7th for RTKR. Yesterday I had the scathingly brilliant idea that I should maybe do both at the same time. Still weighing the pro's and cons!
Back
Top Bottom