Recent content by grace23

  1. G

    4 days and counting First TKR - Anxiety building!

    We are surgery buddies sharing the same date, Wednesday, 2/3. I was scheduled for Wed, 1/27, but was canceled in pre-op when I had too many nasty cold symptoms. As a result, I have been at home, resting, trying to get better for the big event. Strangely, this cold with ugly congestion, has...
  2. G

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    Hi....can I please be added to the February list for my 2/3 tkr? I was scheduled for 1/27, but it was canceled in pre-op due to a fever and congestion. I'm happy that they were able reschedule so quickly, but still nervous!
  3. G

    TKR in three days

    Rescheduling News! Since I was sent home from pre-op on Wednesday, 1/27, with cold symptoms, I needed to get a new surgery date. I requested a speedy rescheduling since I am a teacher and wanted to avoid lots of transitions for my students. Today the surgeon's office got back to me and were able...
  4. G

    TKR in three days

    Update: I called my surgeon on Monday and went to my primary care doctor to be checked for my cold symptoms. She said there was no infection and I updated my surgeon. She even did a blood test to see if anything was brewing......results all good. I showed up in pre op today and they canceled. I...
  5. G

    TKR in three days

    That was definitely my plan for tomorrow morning. Thanks
  6. G

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I'm having my right knee replaced on Wednesday, 1/27. Can you please add me to the January list? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. G

    TKR in three days

    Hi, I have a tkr scheduled for Wednesday, January 27. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and now today, typical cold symptoms. I set up a humidifier, have been eating soup, taking plenty of fluid. I don't have a fever and am trying to do whatever I can to get over this quickly. What are...
Back
Top Bottom