Recent content by gothgirl1

  1. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    Thanks I was about to post it here so hopefully now someone will answer..
  2. gothgirl1

    TKR Suggestions needed for “tight band” feeling

    This is an interesting set of posts as I was going to ask @stiffkneeNC actually as I had a partial knee replacement in April, it was just my kneecap done. However I am still getting this tight knee thing seems more so since it has got colder any idea, not as bad I guess as in earlier months but...
  3. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    This is an interesting set of posts as I was going to ask @stiffkneeNC actually as I had a partial knee replacement in April, it was just my kneecap done. However I am still getting this tight knee thing seems more so since it has got colder any idea, not as bad I guess as in earlier months but...
  4. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    Thanks for everyone's tips i especially love the Angela Lansbury one :)
  5. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    No worries I had a read I understand. It was difficult to rehab but I am getting there and am ok just about to work full time hours from staged return. I had a very good physio which really helps I think. My consultant is great too, he has just done another xray to see how I am getting on and...
  6. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    @Jaycey Btw Thanks for the signature update but it was for a patello femoral it is a partial replacement (kneecap). Thanks for doing this.
  7. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    Thanks for this Jockette it is very helpful :)
  8. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    @Jaycey I understand but my question was to my consultant when can I. I know not yet of course I need to recover from op but he was saying never and sounds very stringent I have a work colleague who has had partial replacements she does anything from running to tough mudder. Not that I would...
  9. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    Hi Jaycey, ok it is my left knee and it was done on 8 April 2019. As for the gym stuff well anything really i used to do zumba or dance related classes. I totally understand that running is out and of course Les Mills style classes but I would hate not to be able to keep fit or destress...
  10. gothgirl1

    PKR Exercise & Gym Classes etc after Patello-Femoral Replacement

    Hi, Thanks for letting me join although I have been coming here for tips since before and after my operation thanks to a friends recommendation. I am now 4 months post op, I asked my consultant about when could I do gym but he seemed to say no to most of it permanently apart from swimming cross...
Back
Top Bottom