Recent content by gorskyl1

  1. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Hi, Peggy-he did put an immobilizer on and didn’t give much other information other than full weight bearing. I wasn’t sure if it will be easier as time goes along to move about without a walker. I’m still in quite a bit of pain and still taking pain meds regularly so I’m not in any hurry to...
  2. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Hello, I had tkr last year that ended up with an infection and 3 blood clots in my calf and 1 in my lungs. Ended up with a revision and antibiotics. Fast Forward to this July, surgery on the same knee to do synovectomy and upsize polyethylene liner. Infection set in again and had the entire...
  3. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Hello, Josephine- I would be happy to answer some questions.
  4. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Hello, everyone- I wanted to check in to see if anyone else has experienced increase pain levels as the time went on. I am 10 days post op and find the pain and swelling is worse now than last week. I am icing, elevating, and taking Round the clock pain meds. I am just sitting here during the...
  5. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Thank you so much. You have definitely made me feel better
  6. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Thank you so much. I am not the most technologically inclined and the information you provided will help to make sure I post where I get the best benefits from the site. I really appreciate your help and encouragement Lisa
  7. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Hello, I am 1 week post op. Besides a nasty week of constipation that finally resolved with a bottle of magnesium citrate, things have been uneventful. I did have a question regarding stiffness and pushing to bend the knee through the home exercises to reach goals established by the surgeon...
  8. G

    Knee Infection* Knee rod/spacer

    Had my minimally Invasive total knee replacement this morning. So happy to be discharged to home rather than staying the night in the hospital. All went well. But am worried about the pain creeping up more when the nerve block wears off. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to chat with...
  9. G

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Left total knee replacement July 9th. Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis taking their toll on both knees
  10. G

    TKR newbie

    July 9th TKR and am so nervous
Back
Top Bottom