Recent content by Gilmergirl

  1. Gilmergirl

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    I'm so excited to have my Left THA on Monday, I cannot wait to take a step without feeling like I'm walking on a pike!! I'll post in the post-OP forum on Monday or Tuesday, best of luck to all of the July sparklers!! <3
  2. Gilmergirl

    Nervous 45 yo lady, waiting for my THR!

    I am more excited than nervous at this time! I have all of my home accessories already and I'm takin my walker the day of surgery! <3 thank you all for the support, I look.forward to posting on the post-OP forum as well :)
  3. Gilmergirl

    Nervous 45 yo lady, waiting for my THR!

    Monday, July 1st! 7am. I'm the first surgery, as requested ;)
  4. Gilmergirl

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Thank you! Good to know about a motherlode of info! Best of luck on your second surgery! What did you find to be the hardest part of recovery? Did you have anterior or posterior?
  5. Gilmergirl

    Nervous 45 yo lady, waiting for my THR!

    Hey there, I'm super nervous. I've been in the medical field for many years. I've seen THRs and amputations and yet I'm so very nervous about this surgery! I'm just looking for honest feedback about this pain that has ruined my days for the last 8 weeks. I had a ultrasound guided injection...
  6. Gilmergirl

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Hi there! My R THA will be on July 1st! I'm 45 and have to say I'm a bit nervous. Unfortunately, I've had several surgeries, but nothing like this. I'm in the worst pain and my neighbor Paul is around 70 and he can still mow his grass and walk. This hit so fast and that's why I think I'm...
Back
Top Bottom