Recent content by GiGi53

  1. GiGi53

    TKR TKR Surgery

    No I would like home therapy, I was told by my doctor’s assistant that no home health care. They set up the physical therapy the next day at the facility! I really thought that was crazy. When I had my hip replacement I had 2 weeks of home care.
  2. GiGi53

    TKR TKR Surgery

    Tuesdays the day! The 14th I’m ready, I think! Worried about pain I’m 70 and going home after surgery and then to the facility for physical therapy the next day. No home health care physical therapy,, It’s getting real!
  3. GiGi53

    2023 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November

    Left TKR scheduled for November 14th
  4. GiGi53

    TKR TKR Surgery

    Jaycey, my left knee.
  5. GiGi53

    TKR TKR Surgery

    TKR scheduled for November 14th
  6. GiGi53

    THR Post op 2 years<

    and no issues till last week..pain mid thigh and sore on outside thigh..I also feel “it’s not stable although it has not failed me
  7. GiGi53

    THR Post op 2 years<

    Hi Josephine, Thank you for responding! As best I can tell in the R1F- R2F/T area
  8. GiGi53

    THR Post op 2 years<

    Everthing was going great until I squatted down to pick up something and using the strength in my legs to push back to a standing position my right leg gave a little but I caught myself with the wall. It seems I’ve done something to my right hip. When I bend over to pick up something I get pain...
  9. GiGi53

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    @bottomshollow having total hip replacement July 19th
Back
Top Bottom