Recent content by gialynn

  1. G

    THR Mudbug's rehab

    Good luck to you Lady mudbug! This is an awesome website ! Cograts on new hip!
  2. G

    THR It's done!

    Thanks Jaycey this is getting really depressing, I think I will call my family doctor. I shouldnt have to stay i pain! Thanks for taking the time to respond! I appreciate it!
  3. G

    THR It's done!

    Is anyone having problems with pain meds not working! My OS wont give me anything else and they always ask me what is your pain on a level of 1-10 mine is def a 10 just wondering if anyone else was having problems? Thanks for everyones support!
  4. G

    THR It's done!

    Thanks everyone for all the support! 1 week post op today! Noticing more swelling and black and blue! i was told I took to many pain meds before surgery so I built up a tolerance for them! OS nurse said they couldn't give me anything stronger. Had to take them before surgery because I was...
  5. G

    THR It's all over!!

    Congratulations and good luck to you!
  6. G

    THR woot woot! I did it!

    Thanks everyone would just like some relief! Icing and pain meds not helping!Thanks for letting me vent!
  7. G

    THR It's done!

    All i want is one day from pain relief just a little relief! Im so tired of being in constant pain!
  8. G

    THR woot woot! I did it!

    Hi pamac I am just so emotional physical therapist cancelled for today he didnt have time for me! Im in pain a lot but they said thats normal at OS office just have to deal with it but Im so cranky! Im crying constantly Im just lost!
  9. G

    THR It's done!

    Thank you CricketHip!
  10. G

    THR It's done!

    Thanks Medfordart yes very emotional and I am calling OS on monday! I think icing more will help!
  11. G

    THR woot woot! I did it!

    Congratulations jrob ! Good luck to you! You will do great!
  12. G

    THR It's done!

    Ok lalo I am going to try icing more! That seems to be what everyone says is helping! Thanks so much!
  13. G

    THR It's done!

    Yes i am icing, guess i just think i should feel better but its only been 3 days and was home from hospital day after surgery! pain meds making me naseous but i guess thats normal! Thanks for listening Medfordart!
  14. G

    THR woot woot! I did it!

    Congratulations! Good luck to you!
  15. G

    THR It's done!

    I just can't get comfortable! Sitting standing laying! I just feel so blah! Im agitated and just dont know what to do! My husband has been wonderful trying to keep me comfortable! Thanks for listening to me vent!!!
Back
Top Bottom