Recent content by ghoffman0102

  1. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    Hydromorphone/Diladid 2mg for severe spikes every 3-4 hours but again this really messed me up mentally Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    IC Oxycodone hoc 5mg 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours but this causes me to hallucinate so I was taking 1/4. This is to be taken first week for worst pain Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    I'm not talking about the 8/31 surgery. I'm talking about 12/17 surgery Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    Don't know ROM yet but bending to sit. Med swollen Activity level is bed and bathroom. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    1. 10 2. Hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-325 take 1 tab every 4 hrs for 3-7/10 pain or 2 tabs every 6 hrs for 8-10 pain - THIS IS ALL I TOOK FIRST TIME AROUNF Diladid for breakthrough pain and Oxycodone was to be for first week but it really messes me up so I took 1/4. My friend took bottles...
  6. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    Taking the meds every 6 hours Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. ghoffman0102

    TKR Grace's LPKR 12/17/2015

    I had my right knee done on 8/31/15 and don't remember much pain. I had this surgery at 7:30 am and walked to my car before noon. Barely needed a cane and could go upstairs normally. When nerve block wore off I was in horrendous pain and still am. Really can't tolerate pain meds. Taking 2...
  8. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    I was in PT with a 70 year old woman. She really worked it and was walking without a cane in two weeks. I guess I'm comparing myself to others. I want my legs to be really strong. I want to climb and dance again, etc. Everyone here believes in exercising daily.....squats, leg presses, bike...
  9. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    I am almost 3 months post op and I'm so tired of aching and soreness and stiffness. My thigh hurts, my calf hurts, my knee hurts. So tired of exercising the knee. Does this ever end? Want to go back on pain meds. Feel like it's getting worse. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    Blood tests were normal and dizziness passed. Another question: why is there pain in my inner knee when going up and down steps? Steps are hardest for me. My PT does work me but I love feeling stronger and the great stretches. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    Progressing fairly well. Left knee surgery scheduled in two weeks. A little leary. Feel dizzy often. Anyone know why? Could be nutrition I guess Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    Extension is 0 and flexion is over 90 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    3 weeks post op. Left knee scheduled for surgery in 3 weeks. Wondering when operated knee can take steps without support. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. ghoffman0102

    TKR need reassurance please

    I'm 3 weeks post op PKR. The exercises aren't comfortable but are necessary. Some days are worse than others. I always try to get my exercises in but also try to get proper rest. Don't compare. If it hurts too bad try again tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. ghoffman0102

    PKR Tired of pain

    Thanks for the support. I am moving. Went to work for two hours yesterday. I'm just much slower. Someone recommended a brand of cocoa butter on here. Despite using the search option I still can't find it. Any recommendations? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom