Recent content by Fuzzie

  1. F

    Hip Arthroscopy Jac74 recovery thread

    Yes arthroscopy STIRS things up for a bit after it is done . I had one on my wrist and initially it was worse then settled . But arthroscopy doesn't work in the long run . I had groin pain for 5 years and had scans, gropes around the groin, acupuncture, osteopathy and eventually they found it...
  2. F

    THR Recovery problems

    Yes I felt strangely tired too .. Not like me .. Then the last few days it sort of lessened and now I just get a bit tired .. In bed by ten tho which is not me [emoji27].i think it will gradually fade but remember tired us your body telling you to rest so listen to it X Sent from my iPhone...
  3. F

    Revision THR Frustration!

    Oh poor you , esp being in tears . I swore when she took my staples out .. and she laughed and said you either swear or cry . You had a really rough time ... Hope it gets better .. I feel it's better to be a spaced out zombie than a pain filled one .. Says she sucking on another co codamol...
  4. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Interesting post both hips. Yes there is no way I can get out of a chair on my bad leg like the physio said .. But he wasn't happy I had taken a bath ! I have noticed when I over do it my scar stings like mad ... Does anyone else have that ? Like it's sort of painfully complaining ... Sent...
  5. F

    THR New Hipster 10/3/16

    10 cm mags ?? Good lord mine is about 12 inches long !!! Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  6. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Yes thanks I think they were a bit silly and over expectant .. I mean I can't do it .. Stand up from a chair on my bad leg with no crutch and no hands !!! Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  7. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Thank you all .. You are a lovely lot . Went out today to the shops on a shopping wheeler thingy and wasn't bad at all . Didn't feel ill or in pain .. Just in dismay that all the shops now have hallowe'en and Xmas side by side ! Keep Xmas in December ! Tired when I got home .. Did not do my...
  8. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Yes I paid the next day .. I thought it was a bit mean as its only 17 days and he says his aim is to get me off crutches ASAP ! God ! Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  9. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Well had my first physio today . On the plus side he was a blonde Australian Adam Levine look alike . But Aussies are tough and he put me thro some paces . Get off bed with no hands putting weight on bad leg .up some steps bad leg first using heel of bad foot to bear weight . Why am I using...
  10. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    hi Now 17 days in .. Cannot believe it's been this long I have lost a week somewhere . Pain Defo reduced by 50 % now and getting in and out if chairs much easier . Cannot stand for long without support so using Zimmer and crutches . Feeling very unmotivated to do anything but watch boxed sets...
  11. F

    THR Back pain

    I am beginning to get a bit of cabin fever after 2 weeks here in UK but I think I lost a week somewhere .. It feels like it's been one week but it's two . Where the heck did week one go ? I remember a lot of sleep and a lot of pain .... I have full set of Game of thrones on the go at the mo as...
  12. F

    THR Back pain

    My doc would not give me oxycodone .. Said it was a hospital drug and just gave me normal codeine . Yet I know someone in next town who was prescribed it .. Had bad side effects . Seems to differ here in uk ... I think. It's a very strong drug so be careful X Sent from my iPhone using broken...
  13. F

    THR Am I expecting too much 2 weeks after surgery>

    Wow 14 days in I have only been walking round the house and a couple of times in the garden .. All in my Zimmer ! Yes stiffness and pain totally normal I feel it most of the time but not as bad as first week . Take it slow ... Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed...
  14. F

    THR Hip replaced ... HELP !!!<

    Staples out today. A little post to cheer you all up. Nurse very gentle but did hurt a bit so I shoved Roald Dahl short stories in my mouth to bite down on - sorry Roald. Then the nurse shows me the little staples that look just like office staples. Would you like to keep them? Excuse me...
  15. F

    THR Stairs 17 days post op?

    PS Fuzzie means I can do it unaided but still with crutch .. Not on my own two legs but with use crutch and bannister Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
Back
Top Bottom