Recent content by flying nun

  1. F

    Revision TKR 2 weeks after revision of partial to total knee replacement

    Thank you, this is very helpful! Yesterday I completed at my home PT with visiting PT, today I begin outpatient PT. So far I have bent operated knee only to 81 degrees, that is the most difficult part for me. I am planning on taking pain meds 1 hour before PT to help with the pain. Sent...
  2. F

    Revision TKR 2 weeks after revision of partial to total knee replacement

    Yesterday marked two weeks since my surgery, I got the "zipline" taken out and all looks good. Still have fair amount of pain but doing better after a bit of a "setback" when pain meds were cut down too much too fast. I am walking with just a cane now, not sleeping very well at night but all...
  3. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Had TKR on Monday, so far, so good! Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  4. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hi @soos53! How are you doing? My surgery is Monday, yours is Tuesday, mine is the right knee, yours is the left. Hang in there, it is all going to be worth it! Take care and All the Best!
  5. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hope your bp issues are ressolved, God bless you!
  6. F

    12 days and counting

    Hi @Caromiola, Will be praying for you! I have a friend who also had bilateral & she is glad she did & is still doing great many years later. I am having a TKR four days after you, on April 24. God bless! Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  7. F

    TKR on Monday April 24

    Thank you! Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  8. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hi @soos53, Mt surgeon recommended "pre-hab" so I have been going to 1 PT appt a week for 4 weeks now 7 then do exercises every day at home, it really helps to make both knees stronger for recovery & rehab. So sorry about the loss of your husband. My TKR is the day before yours. I really am...
  9. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Today I have my total joint replacement class at the hospital. Grateful for this site!
  10. F

    TKR on Monday April 24

    Thank you VERY much @Celle! I hope I am doing this right?!
  11. F

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    24 April 17 flying nun (minimumly invasive TKR revision of a partial)
  12. F

    TKR on Monday April 24

    Hi @Jamie! Thank you so much! This seems like a great support site!
  13. F

    TKR on Monday April 24

    Hi@Celle! Thank you so much for your kind message & help! Yes I would like my surgery date (April 24) posted on the April Rainbows, just can't quite figure out how to do it!
  14. F

    TKR on Monday April 24

    Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it!
Back
Top Bottom