Recent content by Flowerpower11

  1. Flowerpower11

    Can't Believe I'm doing this again!

    Hi Redbird! I made it through! Got home yesterday and things seem to be going well. Did I see that you had to go back to surgery to remove a drain? I'm not that good at getting around in the forum and thought I read that but can't find anymore info about it. I had the nerve block and didn't...
  2. Flowerpower11

    TKR New Member Needs Some Advice

    Thanks Bionic woman2! I am so glad that I found Bone Smart! My surgery yesterday went very well and I wish you good luck on the 18th. We can recuperate together with all of our other "sapphire sisters" see you on the other side soon!
  3. Flowerpower11

    TKR New Member Needs Some Advice

    Thank you daughter stalker! I am doing quite well so far but knee hasn't really woken up yet! They will be in today to get me up and sit in a chair. Will go for real therapy tomorrow. Guess I need to start a " see you on the other side thread" now! Thanks again for your kind words!
  4. Flowerpower11

    TKR New Member Needs Some Advice

    Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I did get a knee brace and it helped! It's now the eve of my RTKR and I am so happy to finally be getting it done!!!! It sure helps having you all to lean on! See you on the other side!
  5. Flowerpower11

    Can't Believe I'm doing this again!

    Hi Redbird! Just saw your last couple of post! I also had my pre-op appointment and I guess I'm ready to get on with it! Thanks for your kind words and I good luck to you as well! See you on the other side!
  6. Flowerpower11

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Please add me to September Sapphires. My surgery date is September 3rd. Thank you!
  7. Flowerpower11

    Can't Believe I'm doing this again!

    Hi Redbird! I too am feeling your nervousness! Had my left knee done last December and going to have my right done on September 3rd. My first one went so well but has been overshadowed with the pain from my right, so in that sense I am really happy about having the right one done. However, I am...
  8. Flowerpower11

    TKR New Member Needs Some Advice

    Hello to everyone! I'd like to start by saying that this forum has been a life saver during my LTKR recovery! I have been kind of shy about posting until now but I have finally gotten the nerve to just jump in and get some opinions about my current situation. Let me start by saying that I have...
Back
Top Bottom