Hi Everyone - week 14 here s/p triflange acetabular component replacement! Yep, I am back at pole dancing. Still have some psoas pain and weakness. But I am working on my pelvic stabilizer muscles doing planks with a exercise ball. They are very challenging for me since I still have a little...
Hi everyone! I am now 8 weeks and 2 days post 3rd Hip revision. My hip implant is a triflange acetabular component. It attaches not only to the ischium, but the ilium and the pubis.
Triflange Acetabular Component is a patient-matched implant designed with a surgeon using patient's CT data to...
Hi! I am now going into 5th week post op and doing well, hardly using pain meds. I just started working out again upper body. Does anyone know when you Can flex your hip past 90, or activate my psoas muscles, are pelvic tucks/tilting ok? I have to do toe touch when I walk with a walker for 12...
Hi, best revision person Is Dr. Suarez at Doctors hospital. I had my second revision at Cleveland clinic is Weston, Dr. Suarez moved to Doctors hospital in Coral Gables. I just had my third revision. They put in a special implant by Zimmer boomed. Please read my threads.
A lot of things can cause dizziness- here is some of the things I always think of:
1. Anemia- did you know your blood loss, what was your discharge hemoglobin count. My hip surgery was Sept 18. I lost 800 cc’s of blood and my count drop from 12mg/dL to 6 mg/dL. Yep I got a blood transfusion with...
Hi everyone! I had my 2 week post op visit, sutures out! Woo hoo! I am I including my xrays so you can appreciate the size of my implant! I got another RX for 30 oxycodone 5 mg tabs today, I must say, my but hurts the most so I guess I should continue to take them!
I have been cleared to start...
Hi, I just read your story and I have recently underwent my third surgery and second revision. I have always been scared to death of dislocating since I am a dancer, I always have been a bad patient, never really followed the doctors instructions and my most recent revision (Sept. 18, 2020 brand...
Yes, Yes, Yes, I am icing. I bought this huge ice pack for the back that looks like a flat pillow. I put that on the bed at night and wrap my hip! In addition during the day I purchased a hip replacement ice pack. It is probably 12"x12" inches and it easily slides into a pouch that has two...
POST OP DAY 13-Good evening everyone, still in search of anyone out there that has undergone or has the same implant I have, triflange acetabular component. I Am doing better everyday! My gosh, I have to admit, third time is a charm. I feel great!
Only problems I note now is:
1. Lost of...
Thank you! This Friday I’ll be 14 days post op!
I am having my sutures removed this Friday. I was able to have my home health nurse change my dressing today and I had the opportunity to snap a picture for you! I bet I have the longest scar in history! On another note, I really feel good, since I...
Thank you! By the way my surgery was sept. 18, not August 18, I’ll blame it on the Percocet. Another thing, they want me to do toe touch when walking with walker, it I can easily walk with one crutch. What’s up with that
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.