Recent content by Ewok

  1. E

    Pre-Surgery Ensure

    I got the Ensure the other day from the hospital. It's not made of milk but a clear drink. Has anyone had this?
  2. E

    Length of hospital stay

    How long were you in the hospital with a total knee replacement? I received an approval from my insurance and they said one day. That can't possibly be correct. I had my other knee replaced 9 years ago and I was in the hospital for 4 days. It couldn't have changed that much in 9 years, could it?
  3. E

    Pre-Surgery Ensure

    After looking on the internet, I am not sure whether my surgeon is going to have me drink Pre-Surgery Ensure or Surgery Ensure.
  4. E

    Pre-Surgery Ensure

    Did or does anyone's surgeon having you drink the new Pre-surgery Ensure?
  5. E

    Home Alone After Surgery

    I am 64 and having a TKR in April. I live alone, in a 2 story older house, with bedroom and full bath upstairs, and only half bath downstairs. When I had my last tkr, I went to rehab and didn't live alone. At rehab, it took me about a week to be able to up and down stairs. For this one, my...
  6. E

    2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I am having my second tkr April 9.
Back
Top Bottom