Recent content by Everyday344041

  1. E

    THR One down, one to go

    3 days makes a big difference in bruising Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  2. E

    OS Appointment on May 7th - Questions?

    My doc wouldn't do both at the same time bc he said there is a greater risk for dislocation. After having them done 3 months apart I don't know what I would've preferred. Probably having them apart now that I think about it bc since I was able to workout the bad one with the new one and that...
  3. E

    OS Appointment on May 7th - Questions?

    Just wanted to let you know that I am 32 and just had the second hip replaced 3 months after the first one and it is such a difference. I would suggest doing some type of pre physical therapy. With my first one I was so lazy bc of the pain but I did therapy for 3 months between the surgeries...
  4. E

    THR One down, one to go

    Whew, it has gone down some already but I was just freaked out as soon as I changed the bandage. I thought the doc was mad that morning or something, ha. But thanks for helping me ouy Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  5. E

    THR One down, one to go

    Should I be concerned with the difference in appearance? The clean one was taken the night of my first surgery and the nasty one was a few days after my second one. Sorry for the not so app leasing images btw Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  6. E

    THR Tomorrow is the big day check in time 7:45 AM Nervous

    You are a little bit older than me by about 13 years but I had the posterior last Monday and just ditched the cane on Wednesday so don't you worry about what approach. Just bc it is new doesn't mean it is better!
  7. E

    THR One down, one to go

    Day 7 is over and I am still eyeing progress. The strengths is almost to the point where the. And isn't a necessity all the time. The only true problem I am having is the driving. I of course am only doing light driving once a day and it is very uncomfortable. I am wondering if it will...
  8. E

    THR One down, one to go

    So day 5 was definitely a challenge, I don't know if it was the weather we are having in the northeast or not being able to help my wife with our 7 month old but the "blues" were there. I haven't been sleeping great bc I am a stomach sleeper and that has been difficult to accomplish. I was up...
  9. E

    THR One down, one to go

    So day 4 has been ok again so far. The incision pain is starting to get a little better. Still very stiff getting up and getting down but once I get there, there aren't any problems. Would be nice to fast forward everything but compared to what most people go through I won't complain...
  10. E

    THR One down, one to go

    We'll I guess I was wrong. The staples won't come out until the 14th day. It was just a quick check up to see how I am and how the home is set up but she did say to please take something for the pain bc taking out the staples isn't painless so we will see I guess
  11. E

    THR One down, one to go

    So day 3 post op has been good so far. I am a stomach sleeper but now have to be a back sleeper for awhile and I actually had a good nights sleep at home. I was able to take a shower this morning which was amazing! Especially since my 6 year old son said to me this morning I smell weird and...
  12. E

    THR One down, one to go

    Also here are the necessities that my awesome wife got for me!
  13. E

    THR One down, one to go

    I thought about that but after rethinking it is probably better I don't bum it all day on the couch bc then I will be back to how I was just before the surgery so I will just go with the flow. Wonder how these staples coming out tomorrow will feel though!? Ha
  14. E

    THR One down, one to go

    So all home and settled in, worst part was I thought I would be able to bum it on the couch during the day but since it's too low I am sitting at the kitchen table. Oh well I guess!
Back
Top Bottom