Recent content by Eddzuno70

  1. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Thanks for the advice - much appreciated
  2. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Hi All Happy Wednesday to you all !! I am 6 weeks post LHR surgery and have found the recovery process good but a bit slow. Can anyone recommend any scar oils or creams that are good for healing the scar at the 6 week stage ? I’ve been advised to use Bio Oil but I guess there is more advanced...
  3. Eddzuno70

    THR Spex10 in recovery

    Well done on your Op - good luck with the early stages of your rehab
  4. Eddzuno70

    THR 3 weeks post op

    Hi Have you thought about using OneStep ? It’s a PT app which I’ve used for the last 6 weeks pre/post my LHR on 5th August this year. It’s been great for me !!
  5. Eddzuno70

    THR 3 weeks post op

    Hi Have you thought about using OneStep ? It’s a PT app which I’ve used for the last 6 weeks pre/post my LHR on 5th August this year. It’s been great for me !!
  6. Eddzuno70

    THR Spex10 in recovery

    Hi @Spex10 my advice immed post op would be to take whatever meds and drugs are offered - the staff all know what they are doing and most decisions are based on what they have learnt from years of theory plus are discussed and confirmed with other doctors. I decided I wasn’t feeling a lot of...
  7. Eddzuno70

    THR Spex10 in recovery

    well done @Spex10 - I’m glad the op went well - I’m now 3 days post op - came home today. Body and mind is feeling better now I’m off the slow release morphine tablets that were making me feel dizzy and a bit sick in the mornings. I’m thinking now I should of taken the anti sickness medicine...
  8. Eddzuno70

    TKR 3 Weeks tomorrow....

    I’ve just had a left hip replacement and been in a ward with 4 guys who have had TKRs - varying ages from mid 60s -80 ish - all have bounced back quickly generally - most came in for surgery on the day like me and remained in the ward for 3 or 4 days and discharged late pm. I hope yours goes...
  9. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Hi @Timo50 - Dr Isaac did the op yesterday - he specialises in hips so I hope you get him - keep me posted and I’ll do what I can to give you a bit of a heads up and ease your mind a bit !!! The staff here at Redditch hospital have been amazing - all of them !!
  10. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Thanks @Jaycey - that’s a quick move !! I’m walking already so nearly as quick as you
  11. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    PS I’d definitely recommend using Bonesmart prior to treatment - has been really good for finding others alike plus has been very good for my mental health. Feels like you are getting through it together
  12. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Morning Fellow BoneSmarties Had a restless night with little sleep but feeling good now - had breakfast and now got fluids pumping through me before seeing physio in an hour. All has gone so well so far - only thing I’d have done different is the night before admission - eat as late as you...
  13. Eddzuno70

    THR Eddzuno70 on the other side!

    Just come round from op - all good, I’m in some pain but a successful op - I’ve now got both legs the same length !! Thanks for all the well wishes and support guys can’t fault the hospital staff here in Redditch - amazing heroes they are
  14. Eddzuno70

    2021 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi @Aura Gypsy - I have my op today am sat waiting for it - good luck when you come to yours, I’m happy to provide some info on how mine went. Take care Ed
  15. Eddzuno70

    THR Hip Op Thurs 5th August in Worcester UK

    Thanks everyone - see you on the other side !!!
Back
Top Bottom