I think it’s been like 10 weeks since my left knee and am doing better. Still some swelling and soreness. My thighs both are painfywhen I get up or sit down. My scar is super sensitive. I am doing more like sitting in my office, baking but still lack of energy and motivation. Trying to “do it...
I have and last knee the pharmacist told me the active ingredient was Benadryl (go figure lol much cheaper) but this time they add two meds to help with the fibromyalgia pain...at night so I guess they don’t want me taking that.
Called and canceled PT and won’t reschedule. I am so much better off not stressing my knee or my mind so doing things around the house. Actually spent some time in my office yesterday and again today...quiet time, prayer time and then getting the office paperwork decluttered.
Today is get...
Hi all...I had my left knee done and have had so much trouble getting on this forum but I’m here now hoping it stays good.
Today I’m 7 weeks post op and still having a lot of bending tightness. Have done a bit of outpatient PT but maintaining control of it and not letting them push me. It has...
Hi All...I’ve been busy with life and haven’t been around much. I do have my left knee scheduled for September 28, 2018 went in for the MRI as he wasn’t to do a semi custom knee for this one and I could r straiimy leg enough to fit in the knee thing for the MRI. She tried pushing down on my knee...
Yuk! I know I’ve been pushing myself. Am in the process with help of painting the basement for our quilting studio for the ministry and then last weekend I had to spend from Thursday to Sunday evening with Mom who has dementia and I had NO good place to sit so now I understand what others have...
Not finding much real relief with the swelling. When I’m sitting I’m elevating and icing a couple times a day at least. I e gotten used to being more active now sitting on my butt is frustrating me. I have things to do!! Grrr feeling cranky today.
So...been a while since I posted. Been kinda busy with quilting and getting basement painted so I can move sewing downstairs.
I’ve had more energy since I cut out pain pills and realized some things. Tramadol really messed with my sleep. Once I stopped that altogether my sleep improved 100%...
So I know ice is my friend but I haven’t been using it too much alright at all and am having some swelling from just the adl’s do I need to be concerned or will this all eventually just go away? It is a little touchy when I rub on it but. It enough to take pain meds.
Might have spoke up too soon lol. I sat at my sewing machine and desk for a couple hours this morning and the top of my knee/lower thigh feels a little tight and sore. Might be a bit swollen so will sit elevated the rest of the evening.
Another new development is my blood pressure has been...
@ Jockette...I finally got a body pillow and lay over onto it and make sure I support my lower leg. I bend kinda high lol and hug another pillow. Bosco sleeps on the other side of the pillows (or else his wiggles wake me up) sometimes I do roll back over on my back but usually end up back on my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.