Recent content by Doe

  1. D

    THR Three months post op !

    I’m new to this forum….and am learning so much from all the posts! I had THR 10 weeks ago and am worried Im not progressing as I should. Having read your posts, I think I’m overdoing it! Will take a few days off, ice, rest and walk and hopefully will feel better. Thanks for sharing your journey!
  2. D

    THR Setback at week 6

    I’m brand new to this forum! Had THR (r) in January. I have had some adductor pain. Been doing PT faithfully and after reading this post and replies, wonder if I should take a few days off to just walk, ice and rest. So glad I’ve discovered this group!
  3. D

    Welcome to the January Jackpots 2022 Hip Recovery Club

    I had RTHR on January 12, 2022….is it too late to join the January Jackpots? (I stumbled upon this forum searching for answers to some questions. And who knows better than those who have been through it! )
Back
Top Bottom