Recent content by DOCCUKE

  1. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Sorry about the typos, blurry vision through tears
  2. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    So my best buddy Little Doc crossed the rainbow bridge last Saturday afternoon. Saturday morning when I got up he was struggling to breathe. I found an emergency vet that was an hour ride away. When I got there he was doing much worse. We got as far as through the front door & he collapsed...
  3. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Another typo, granddaughter is 15, not 25.
  4. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Doc is 14 not 24 typo!!
  5. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Thanks, had a minor setback, we have 2 dogs Daisy the 8:,,year old put. & Doc thrc24:year old Boston terrier mix. Unfortunately we will soon be putting them both down Daisy has cancer in her mammory glands getting worse & worse she also hurt her back jumping off our bed & now had trouble walking...
  6. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    They are treating the muscles that sre are probably sstrophiedi sI am. Also taking blboc-157 which is an amino acid that goes directly to muscles & tendonst. It is considered a pef so I guess so can't compete in the UFC this year!! Lol
  7. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    I have pretty bad neuropathy in both feet also which does not help.
  8. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    I do still have difficulty standing on just my right foot & getting out of a chair without pushing with my arms.
  9. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    They have me scheduled for another 3 weeks of PT 2 days a week
  10. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Ok my dumb oldman question for the day Should I ice my knee before or after PT,?
  11. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    Happy newyear
  12. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    I worked my first week back at work full-time with no issues, still doing outpatient PT 3 days a week am still alive & kicking & doing great
  13. DOCCUKE

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    My tkr right knee done 11-18-2024
  14. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    I am sure you noticed a drastically different attitude about this tkr compared to my last one!! Big difference when you actually get great results!!
  15. DOCCUKE

    TKR Update

    I walked all over the huge Providence place mall with my grand kids only using my cane . Also am now walking my dogsaround the block twice a day with only a cane got 3 degrees straightening my leg & 125 degrees rom. Back to work from home Friday hopefully soon after cleared to drive & back to my...
Back
Top Bottom