Recent content by dnslbrg

  1. D

    LTKR with parting gift . . . A blood clot

    Thank you both @KitCat and @SusieShoes. I appreciate the kind words of advice. I’m trying to stay positive and not feel sorry for myself. That certainly won’t make things better. It’s funny but I can’t find a lot of information about blood clots after TKR, only that they do occur. Thank you...
  2. D

    LTKR with parting gift . . . A blood clot

    Had my left knee total replacement done on Tuesday, September 26. Everything went great. I actually felt better than when I had my right TKR done last year. The doctor came in Thursday morning and let me know I could go home that afternoon. Shortly after, my leg swelled up like a balloon. They...
  3. D

    Foot numbness?

    Thank you so much!
  4. D

    Foot numbness?

    Thank you @Josephine. I walk on the side of my foot to try to take pressure off the inside of my knee. I bet that's what's causing it.
  5. D

    Foot numbness?

    @Josephine any ideas or input? I'm still experiencing the numbness. Not sure if I should be concerned or not.
  6. D

    Foot numbness?

    Thank you Celle.
  7. D

    Foot numbness?

    @Josephine , It's more the green area but I don't see a corresponding nerve in the first illustration.
  8. D

    Foot numbness?

    I'm sorry but I don't really understand it.
  9. D

    Foot numbness?

    My Dr just called. He thinks that it's a nerve causing the foot to feel numb. He explained that since the numbness is just on the bottom of my foot that it's most likely from the nerve. He instructed to ice, elevate and continue taking ibuprofen. If it's not better by Monday he wants me to come...
  10. D

    Foot numbness?

    I did not have it elevated though. I'll try that now. Thanks again. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. D

    Foot numbness?

    Yes. I just iced for an hour and it actually seems more swollen. I called my ortho's office and haven't heard back yet. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. D

    Foot numbness?

    Thank you so much. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. D

    Foot numbness?

    I am currently waiting to be scheduled for my left TKR. I had my right done in July. Yesterday, I began experiencing numbness in my left foot. My knee is swollen a bit more than usual. Is the numbness to be expected? I didn't have that problem with my right knee.
  14. D

    Gulp - Bilateral knee replacement scheduled

    I wish I could have got both knees done at once. I got my right knee done in July and now my left knee has progressively gotten worse so I'll have to get it done soon. The awful thing for me is my co-pay. After paying the 6300 last year, now we'll have to pay it again to get this one done. Sigh...
  15. D

    TKR Let the bells rings, let the birds sing!

    Thank you @dianehelen keep your great attitude and positive thinking and everything will go just fine. :) Diane RTKR 7/12/16
Back
Top Bottom