Recent content by Dingbat7

  1. Dingbat7

    Apostherapy

    I am not saying it will work for everyone but if it saves a knee replacement and ones health insurance paying why wouldn't you give it a go??? Please supply the details of the two "experts " you spoke with so the readership can research them and their findings , I have found no negative...
  2. Dingbat7

    Apostherapy

    Believe me I am the biggest skeptic out there and did a lot of research online , but couldn't find any negative reports or claims it was a load of nonsense , also I doubt BUPA would pay for a treatment that didn't work, so far so good and only been two weeks.
  3. Dingbat7

    Osteo Athritis grade 4

    I appreciate it works , but rather not have one , bad enough now setting the alarms at the airport off , I also know of several people who have been refused one due to their weight
  4. Dingbat7

    Apostherapy

    I have deleted the PM bit
  5. Dingbat7

    Apostherapy

    It works by training the muscles to adapt to a different posture, ie the correct one , the boots are calibrated to mimic how you should stand , for example my left foot droops outwards to the right, with the boots on it is straight , so the idea is the muscles will alter, when you have knee pain...
  6. Dingbat7

    Osteo Athritis grade 4

    I have just Pm'd you as also have grade IV in my knee and about the same height/weight , just started on Apostherapy.
  7. Dingbat7

    Apostherapy

    Good evening I haven't been on here for a while as haven't had any problems with my new hips, however I have had continuing back pain and knee pain due to grade IV in my left knee, the only option left after physio / injections was a TKR , however having seen the ads I decided to go for...
  8. Dingbat7

    THR Feeling good

    Mate is a GP thinks it is a small hernia in groin , symptoms a lot better after a week in the sun , just have a pull and occasional throb , burning has stopped
  9. Dingbat7

    THR Feeling good

    In the last few weeks I have been experiencing a lot of burning down my inner thighs and scrotum , I thought I may have picked up a UTI but tests negative , the burning is also in the middle of my back as of today, my mate who is a GP thinks possibly inflamed nerves/muscles due to hip surgery...
  10. Dingbat7

    THR TED Stocking Question

    I had a DVT in 2011 and was told had to wear them for two years when I first had my warfarin clinic appointment was given the thigh length ones in tan, I prayed I didn't get run over as they would think I was a perv in A&E , I then queried the two year thing and was told advisory so ditched them...
  11. Dingbat7

    THR Nighttime pain post THR

    I stayed on the pain meds for about 8 weeks , whilst I didn't have pain, I found it difficult to sleep at night and gave up and slept during the day
  12. Dingbat7

    needing help after left THR

    I had both done at the Spire Harpenden , have pm'd you with details My hips killed me when cold but no problems with the new ones , not that I plan to venture out unless really have to
  13. Dingbat7

    needing help after left THR

    Hey are we related uncanny resemblance :happydance:
  14. Dingbat7

    needing help after left THR

    Before both done I had to watch the 70yr olds on the dance floor at a mates wedding, whilst I sat in pain twiddling with my napkin:cheers2:
  15. Dingbat7

    needing help after left THR

    Hipsy You decision, but believe me waiting a while means you lose more of your life, there is also the risk as happened to me that hobbling around on knackered hips could cause back problems. Tonight I went out with some mates , the chap driving was going to pull up outside the bar as he was...
Back
Top Bottom