Recent content by Dickaroo

  1. D

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    The pain you have in your arms is caused by your muscles using those walkers ,its surprising you just use muscle you never new you had , I like you have left hip total replacement im at 7 wk now and I get pain in my right leg ( ,its taking the work of the left ) my surgeon says it should be...
  2. D

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    Thanks guys its nice to know that things get better after a few weeks , not felt so good today I went back to hospital for check up they said they thought I should be off crutches now but i still have soreness and pain so going pysio next week to build muscle up , im now on week 7 post op so...
  3. D

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    Im just going in to my 6th week after complete left hip replacement ,like others I've had ups and downs not being able to sleep because of staying on your back , seeing Consultant Feb 3rd and hoping I can come of my back and turn over again this will help , I am gradually reducing the daily diet...
  4. D

    RTHR only a week away and I'm just now finding this place...yikes!!

    I my surgeon won't let me drive a car for 6 wk after op , not enough strength in musles , etc to control car, if you have an auto gearbox you may get away with it but your insurance company will not be very happy with you in case of a accident , so people returning to work early must think of...
Back
Top Bottom