Recent content by Dheatherman

  1. Dheatherman

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I am having a zimmer put in. Anyone know anything about these? And chickylady I am scared too. They did tell me that I will have a spinal, which I didn't realize they could do for a knee replacement. Oh yeah and I'm a big lady. Anyone else big or heavy? I want to know if this will complicate things?
  2. Dheatherman

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Mickey8255, Thanks for the update. I had mine (pre op) yesterday. Three hours long. What was that about your body rejecting the knee part? Yikes:yikes:! I didn't know anything about that. But positive thoughts. My surgery is Nov 24th. I will be praying for all the November Nimbles.
  3. Dheatherman

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I am having my TKR on November 24th 2014. I am excited, but a little worried.
Back
Top Bottom