Recent content by DevilMama

  1. D

    TKR Sciatic nerve (???) pain in the butt and outer thigh???

    Hi All, At 4 wks 4 days post-op RTKR I have gone from Percocet 5/325 to Tramadol 50 (3 x a day). I began it this morning, waited two hours for it to kick in, and no luck. I am also on 4 ibuprofen (800 mg) 3 x a day. I took a dose tonight and am still waiting barely within the two-hour...
  2. D

    TKR Sciatic nerve (???) pain in the butt and outer thigh???

    Hello BoneSmart Friends, I am sending a group thank you and update. I'm not too familiar with the forum format despite being on the internet for 20 years, LOL. So let's hope this works well. (Celle, thank you for combining my stuff into one thread. I had no idea how that worked!!)...
  3. D

    TKR Sciatic nerve (???) pain in the butt and outer thigh???

    Hi Friends, I love this Forum but haven't been able to post much since I haven't felt very well. I'm exactly 3 weeks out today and went for my post-op appointment. Doc was very happy with my progress and he even approved me to drive. However, I have had a terrible problem with pain for over...
  4. D

    TKR Sciatic nerve (???) pain in the butt and outer thigh???

    Hello BoneSmart Friends! I had a RTKR on 5/12/17 (in Arizona, USA). My bandage removal day was today, but the PT will do it when I see them in two days (thank God!). My surgeon used a glue for the scar, FYI. Thinking way ahead of time, what will be the best medication/etc to put on the scar...
  5. D

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Hello Everyone!! I'm new to this forum and have read quite a bit of great information here. Looking forward to having my first total knee replacement (right) this coming Friday, May 12!
Back
Top Bottom