Recent content by DEL2024Dec-38

  1. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @Jockette - Thank you. I am seeing a neurosurgeon. See post on Tuesday. I prefer not to use Mayo in FL. I made an appt. to see neurosurgeon #2 for the 4th, and said appointment was canceled an hour before by the office. Rescheduled to the 18th.
  2. D

    Spine Severe L3,4,5 Compression after TKR

    Oh well. Seems no one has anything to say. I don't need to be on this site anymore.
  3. D

    Spine Severe L3,4,5 Compression after TKR

    @WillB and @Jaycey - I am wondering if I have something going on with my back? I had an MRI of it and it says something about the L-5 narrowing, I don't understand it. My surgeon wanted me to get an epidural there and I did; it didn't do anything. For months I have had weird leg pain (like Will...
  4. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @WillB and @Jaycey - I am wondering if I have something going on with my back? I had an MRI of it and it says something about the L-5 narrowing, I don't understand it. My surgeon wanted me to get an epidural there and I did; it didn't do anything. For months I have had weird leg pain (like Will...
  5. D

    TKR What did I get myself into?

    Good to hear from you, Will. I hope your surgeon has a good solution for your meniscus tear. I think you've been through the toughest surgery, which is the knee replacement, this will hopefully not be too bad. But when oh when will we be rid of that tight band feeling? I have it also. My friend...
  6. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    Same complaint as March 12. My TKR thigh feels like it's burning most every evening. My calf to ankle feels cold. I saw my neurosurgeon and asked him what this could be. His answer: I don't know. I asked him what the symptoms are of. He said, I don't know. I've had my MRIs, 5 X-rays of my back...
  7. D

    TKR TRKR 10/13/23 - Moving Forward with Many Detours

    Hi there, I just read your post. Wow, that sounds awful. Well, almost all of us here on BoneSmart have had problems with overly-aggressive physical therapists. In turn, we have fired them and warned newcomers of them. I'm glad you've moved on and are feeling so well. Regarding the job, that...
  8. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @EalingGran Hi there, I just know it's less of a mess in the morning and gets worse as time goes on. I am having 2 MRI's done (neck and Hip) and X-rays of my back and today started my back traction. I also have an appt to see a hip surgeon. So maybe more will be clear after all that. Though I...
  9. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    I have problems with anything I take. And everything I do. As I write this, my leg is somehow a combination of coldness and throbbing. My knee still hurts.
  10. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @Jamie - it is 50 mg. I took one and it was helpful for the nerve pain but made me feel woozy all day. What a mess. I think I will stick with gabapentin that I take at night.
  11. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    He looked at my back MRI and said my spine was curved but not that bad and did a few weird things with yanking on my toes and my fingers, pulled at my middle fingers, weird. I must say I liked him though. He said he can tell me more when all the tests come in. I like the idea of getting PT for...
  12. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    Hi there, :) My appointment was scheduled for 11:00. I saw the PA at 12:40 and the doctor at 1:00 pm which lasted till 1:15. I swear! OMG! I am getting an MRI of my neck, an MRI of my hip (on the TKR side and has been hurting more and more), five specialized X-rays of my back, seeing a PT for...
  13. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @EalingGran - please don't apologize. I always like to hear what you have to say! You tell me your thoughts on the things I spout off about. I get hugs from @Layla. I am good. And everyone else, thanks for your input. And emojis! :skep: The latest and greatest is, I'm going to see a...
  14. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @EalingGran - thanks for your thoughts on my problems. I'm 5'10 so I'm not small. Just slender. I have noticed that 20% of people who got a TKR were unhappy with it. I am one of those. My ex-surgeon said the CT scan looked good--but is she trustworthy? It definitely is more of a neurological...
  15. D

    TKR When oh when oh when

    @sistersinhim - I did. She is seeing a different doctor for an opinion about a knee revision. To everyone else - it's 1:00 am and my leg feels like there's a volcano going on in there. I still have that tight band feeling. All I can do is regret that I had this stupid surgery. And yes, I saw a...
Back
Top Bottom