Recent content by Deeleigh

  1. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    @Josephine any help or suggestions?
  2. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    @Robert B just wondering if you ever found any help?
  3. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    Thank you... It's my hip though.. But yes definitely agree with you...
  4. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    So frustrated and could use any advice! I had thr in 2018. I healed great, but soon started to have terrible pain just like before surgery. Almost 80 % the same. Well I have had x-rays and a bone scan and my doctors can't seem to find anything. Last week they took blood work to rule out...
  5. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    can anyone tell me if this is normal or if I need to be worried. I can not bear weight on my thr leg at all. The second I let up or off of the weight, I have the absolute worst pain in my hip thigh area that brings me to tears. I don't know what this could be or if anyone else has ever...
  6. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    Well it's been almost 1 year since I had my thr and I hate to say, but I am still in a lot of pain most days. Just to touch my thigh burns in a weird numb sort of way and if I accidentally bump it on something....oh the the pain. I can walk much better but some days it just hurts so bad and...
  7. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    After not being able to mow my yard last fall you have no idea how good this felt. I had such pain the last 3 months before my surgery, I gave up almost every activity I ever did . This was such a good feeling!
  8. Deeleigh

    THR Frustrated

    Lol @BeBe ! I actually blame my recovery on my 3 boys... Youngest just turned 11. And your right don't compare, we all take different times and we all had different aches and pains.... Our bodies will tell us what to do!
  9. Deeleigh

    THR Frustrated

    Sounds like you are getting around great.. I don't know about you, but I wish I had done this years ago. I have no pain in my hip anymore. I've been driving, went mushroom hunting and have full release from my dr to go back to work and all activities he just said my body will let me know. I do...
  10. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    Update!!! Went to my 2 1/2 week check up , got bandage removed.. Looks so good! Also I got 100% released to go back to work, drive "my Jeep with a clutch and I had left hip replaced!" , mow my yard and all regular activities! He said I have done so well I have no limits just to let my body know...
  11. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    Thank you guys.. I go back to my doctor on Wednesday and get the tape bandage off and get a furst glimpse of my incision .. I am getting a very hard swollen very tender lump by it and wondering what for sure it is hope it's nothing major.. Went to a bonfire last night I am so glad to have no hip...
  12. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    I do ice and yes the ice is what seems to help the most!!!!! Thank you!!!!
  13. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    well it's now been 12 days since my thr. After being released on Sunday the 25 two days after my surgery I made a 4 hour trip to my moms where she has been my nurse lol... Moms are always the best nurses! Pain has been so so Percocet 1/2 a pill at night and Tylenol during the days seem to help...
  14. Deeleigh

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    @AgilityDog most definitely recovering with the bff! :)
Back
Top Bottom