Recent content by deb63

  1. D

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Heard the theme song from rocky today. How appropriate. I am ready! Tomorrow here I come!
  2. D

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Thanks all. But not to or row. Surgery is Monday sept 23
  3. D

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Looks like I am next! I am so ready for this. Someone said to me it is like a pregnant woman n her ninth month. By then I are ready to have the baby. Well I am definitely ready. I can't take the pain anymore. Looking forward to life on the other side!
  4. D

    What type of chair was most comfortable for you during your recovery?

    So I was worried abt the chair too. I had posted here last week in a panic over ther chair cuz we had a recliner that we put in the den for me. But after going to the pre of class I learned my recliner was no good since it rocks and swivels. People here were very helpful with suggestions to fix...
  5. D

    Recliner chair no good

    So when I got home I tried my chair. Horrible! It rocks and swivels and slides when I get in and out. I put the cushion on and it was still difficult. I am freaked out from the class and all of this. I was calm and ready before. Now, not so much.
  6. D

    Recliner chair no good

    So I just went for my pre op class and testing. I was told that my recliner chair is no good. Too hard to get out of without breaking 90 degree restriction. Ugh. I have read so many posts online about how everyone was happy in their recliner. It was easier to sleep in. So I took my old recliner...
  7. D

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Sept 23! Now that its getting closer I am starting to panic! Mostly about getting everything done in my home beforehand. I am not worried abt the actually surgery. It's the recovery that is freaking me out! But I am ready to get this done. I can't live with the pain anymore!
  8. D

    Anterior or posterior. Not sure which way to go

    So when I knew that I was going to need a hip replacement I made appts with a few diff surgeons. Some could see me sooner than others. I had decided to go with the one doing posterior and am scheduled for may 13. Then yesterday I kept an appt that I had with another doc just because I was...
Back
Top Bottom