Recent content by daydreamer

  1. daydreamer

    TKR Dreaming of Dancing again

    I am now 4 days post surgery. Happy to be home though medical staff was wonderful. Icing & keeping current on Meds going well. LTKR - Surgery May 1, 2017
  2. daydreamer

    May 1st LTKR

    Thanks. I am now post surgery so I will setup a new thread there. All went well. Thanks for all your guidance & info on here.
  3. daydreamer

    May 1st LTKR

    Thank You for the information. My surgery has been moved up from Thursday May 4th to Monday May 1st. Two days away & I am getting a bit nervous.
  4. daydreamer

    May 1st LTKR

    I broke my tibial plateau 28 years ago. A year and a half ago I had the hardware removed & was referred to a larger joint replacement centre when things were not healing well. It has been a long wait. I was originally scheduled for April 6th but at the Pre Admin appt it was discovered that I...
  5. daydreamer

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I was in the April Group but my surgery was postponed because of elevated calcium in my blood & a "slightly" off ECG. Have been rescheduled for May 4th. Turns out the ECG is ok & the elevated calcium level can be dealt with post surgery. It has been a frustrating few weeks but I am glad they are...
  6. daydreamer

    2017 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Good Afternoon All. My surgery date for my full knee replacement is fast approaching. Surgery is April 6th if all goes as planned. I have waited a year for this surgery date.
Back
Top Bottom