Recent content by dancing girl

  1. dancing girl

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    Yes, I kept my knee cap. I'm sure you will do well also.
  2. dancing girl

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    I just had my partial on Wednesday and it wasn't as bad as I had been anticipating. I graduated to a cane at the first therapy session in the hospital. I can walk at home without a cane. The only discomfort that can actually be called pain is bending my foot back toward my knee. It improves...
  3. dancing girl

    Just told yesterday my knees are bad

    I recently took my grandchildren to Disney and I rented the electric wheel chair. I would suggest that you rent one in the beginning so you can enjoy yourself without knee pain. If you wait too long after the park opens there may not be any left to rent as they ran out all the days we were...
  4. dancing girl

    Partial left knee medial June 24, 2015

    My surgeon is using the (ZUK) Zimmer Unicompartmental High-Flex Knee for my surgery as it provides greater flexibility, does anyone else have this one?
  5. dancing girl

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    Thanks. I am going to try to start my own thread as suggested, I am new to forums and posting.
  6. dancing girl

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    My partial knee replacement for avascular necrosis is scheduled for June 24, 2015.
Back
Top Bottom